Hello,
I cannot get the gris in sPlan 8.0 (up to date).
I have tried on a page with a formular, or on a page without formular, and it is the same: no grid.
See the parameters in the attached screen capture: I see nothing wrong..;
Thanks
no Grid in sPlan8.0
-
nounours18200
- Beiträge: 56
- Registriert: Freitag 25. September 2020, 22:33
Re: no Grid in sPlan8.0
Hallo,
wenn du das Blatt etwas herein zoomst, dann müsste das Raster zu sehen sein!
Viel Erfolg!
Hello,
if you zoom in a little on the sheet, you should be able to see the grid!
Good luck!
wenn du das Blatt etwas herein zoomst, dann müsste das Raster zu sehen sein!
Viel Erfolg!
Hello,
if you zoom in a little on the sheet, you should be able to see the grid!
Good luck!
-
nounours18200
- Beiträge: 56
- Registriert: Freitag 25. September 2020, 22:33
Re: no Grid in sPlan8.0
Oh sorry, so stupid !
Yes it works: with a stronger zoom, the grid appears....
Thank you.
Yes it works: with a stronger zoom, the grid appears....
Thank you.