no Grid in sPlan8.0

Wir bemühen uns Ihre Fragestellung zu beantworten.
Antworten
nounours18200
Beiträge: 56
Registriert: Freitag 25. September 2020, 22:33

no Grid in sPlan8.0

Beitrag von nounours18200 »

Hello,

I cannot get the gris in sPlan 8.0 (up to date).

I have tried on a page with a formular, or on a page without formular, and it is the same: no grid.

See the parameters in the attached screen capture: I see nothing wrong..;

Thanks
01.grille.jpg
01.grille.jpg (150.32 KiB) 43 mal betrachtet
ead66
Beiträge: 3
Registriert: Donnerstag 11. September 2025, 10:23

Re: no Grid in sPlan8.0

Beitrag von ead66 »

Hallo,

wenn du das Blatt etwas herein zoomst, dann müsste das Raster zu sehen sein!

Viel Erfolg!

Hello,

if you zoom in a little on the sheet, you should be able to see the grid!

Good luck!
nounours18200
Beiträge: 56
Registriert: Freitag 25. September 2020, 22:33

Re: no Grid in sPlan8.0

Beitrag von nounours18200 »

Oh sorry, so stupid !

Yes it works: with a stronger zoom, the grid appears....

Thank you.
Antworten

Zurück zu „SPLAN SOFTWARE Support“