Suggestions for the next version of Sprint Layout

Wir nehmen gerne Ihre Ideen, Vorschläge, Meinungen entgegen. (Beiträge werden von uns gelesen, aber nicht beantwortet.)
Antworten
nounours18200

Suggestions for the next version of Sprint Layout

Beitrag von nounours18200 » Samstag 9. April 2022, 17:06

SL 6.0 is an excellent program that I have been using for years: I have not found a better and simpler one.
Maybe it is time to open a dedicated thread to the desired features, that everybody could extend... A numbering system could help to identify them for further discussions...

Here are a few (minor) ones:

001.I would like a longer list of the "recently opened files": currently we get only 4 filenames...I believe that 10 or a user defined number of files is necessary.
002.I would like this list of filenames to remain visible in the case of the hard disk where these files are located, is not mounted when Sprint Layout is launched.
If we try to open a file located on an unmounted disk (a NAS for example) by clicking on it in the "File" menu, then it is removed from the list.
003.I would like that the name of the active page (when we have more than only one page in a file) that is displayed at the bottom of the screen, to appear in a more visible form (in order to identify more easily what page is active. For example, the possibility to choose the background color of the small area where the name is displayed at the bottom : similar to
excel for example.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Thema: Anregungen zu Sprint-Layout“