Set list question

Antworten
abacom
Site Admin
Set list question

Beitrag von abacom » Dienstag 30. September 2008, 10:33

Chip

Verfasst am: 25.08.2006 10:02 Titel: Set list question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have a question about the set list component for the frontpanel settings.
How do I use this component with a self chosen directory to store the settings in? When I store the set files "loose" in the examplesdirectory everything works fine, but when i want to use a directory i have made myself to store the files in I can't seem to make it work. How do I make the set list component or the project "see" my self chosen directory with the set files in it?

thanks, "Chip"

abacom
Site Admin

Verfasst am: 25.08.2006 14:47 Titel: Set list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Chip,

the set list collects all available set files that are stored in the projects directory (together with the ".prj") . It does not handle file allocation table for other locations, just to keep it simple. We had to mention this point in the help file. Sorry.

ABACOM support

Chip

Verfasst am: 26.08.2006 09:32 Titel:

Thanks for your reply Abacom! This was also the solution/answer to my question, I can see what I am doing wrong now!

I quite often put projects in the same directory, which gives a problem when you use the set files because each project with a set list component can then "see" the set files not just the project you have stored them with.

So the solution for me is to make sure I store each project in it's own directory along with it's set files.

"Chip"
ABACOM support

Antworten

Zurück zu „Thema: Frontplatte und Frontplattenelemente“