Badly Corrupted display stuck in background with German Error Message when opening sPlan 8.0

Wir bemühen uns Ihre Fragestellung zu beantworten.
Antworten
Chris56000

Badly Corrupted display stuck in background with German Error Message when opening sPlan 8.0

Beitrag von Chris56000 » Freitag 5. April 2024, 22:03

sPlan Error in German.PNG
sPlan Error in German.PNG (13.21 KiB) 145 mal betrachtet
Hi!

I'm getting a constant problem in the background whenever I open sPlan - whenever I open sPlan it is taking a very long time to open and if I hover the mouse cursor over the taskbar "pencil" icon I get a badly corrupted small display where everything is displayed in reverse, (white parts are black and black parts white), and if I right-click the corrupted window I get the error message in German attached! The close cross does nothing except display the German error message which cannot be closed, and the Task Manager won't clear it either1

Anybody know the cause of this? I am using Windows 10 on a H,P. 17-BY-2500NA laptop with a core i3 processor.

Chris Williams, UK

abacom
Site Admin
Re: Badly Corrupted display stuck in background with German Error Message when opening sPlan 8.0

Beitrag von abacom » Samstag 6. April 2024, 07:15

whenever I open sPlan it is taking a very long time to open
Seems to be a problem with the automatic update search. You can try to disable this option when you call the internet-updater from the "?" menu.
if I hover the mouse cursor over the taskbar "pencil" icon I get a badly...
Never heard about this! This is very strange, because it is a pure windows-function to display a little screenshot over the taskbar.
Anyway, maybe your laptop has some trouble with the modern graphic engine of sPlan. You can try to change the used graphic engine in sPlan from D2D to the old classic GDI. This can be made in the General-Settings in the Display section.
ABACOM support

Antworten

Zurück zu „SPLAN SOFTWARE Support“