Digital Control Default OFF Setting

Dieser Bereich dient dem Austausch über geplante oder bereits realisierte Projekte - von Anwender zu Anwender.
Antworten
QMESAR

Digital Control Default OFF Setting

Beitrag von QMESAR » Sonntag 26. Februar 2017, 17:23

Hi All,

Please help me understand I have various digital controls on my Front Panel the default is set to off
In my understanding from the help file the controls should be off when the program starts,however with me when a user leave a switch switched ON and then close the application
and then restart the application again the Button is the still ON which can cause some serious accidents on a system that it controls as the system starts up not to a defined state
Please help me to understand this behaviors and how to ensure when the user left a button ON and closed the application to ensure that all controls startup in the OFF state please see below
screen prints

Any help much appreciated
Dateianhänge
1.JPG
1.JPG (36.79 KiB) 6936 mal betrachtet
2.JPG
2.JPG (15.36 KiB) 6935 mal betrachtet
3.JPG
3.JPG (32.5 KiB) 6932 mal betrachtet

QMESAR

Re: Digital Control Default OFF Setting

Beitrag von QMESAR » Montag 27. Februar 2017, 18:17

Dear ABBACOM

Does any team member actually give support in the Forum ,This is my second question I asked regarding PL and nobody makes an effort to help ,
or should I use your email contact to ask for support,the question might seem silly to you however for me it is quite an important aspect to understand.
Or should I use google and translate the question into German?? I do not know something is wrong as nobody seems to bother to answer or help out

Where should we ask for help /support on your product??

Mike D

Beitrag von Mike D » Dienstag 28. Februar 2017, 10:14

Hej,
in the properties of the front panel is a check box "remember last settings". This overwrites the default settings.

Mike

QMESAR

Beitrag von QMESAR » Dienstag 28. Februar 2017, 11:09

Dear Mike

Thank you very much for your help now it is clear and working Thank you again very much it is highly appreciated

Regards
QMESAR

Antworten

Zurück zu „PROFILAB Kundenprojekte und Aufgabenstellungen“