Digilent ChipKIT uc32 @Arduino

Antworten
Tayeb

Digilent ChipKIT uc32 @Arduino

Beitrag von Tayeb » Montag 24. November 2014, 17:13

I have written a tutorial showing step-by-step how to write a Project in ProfiLab-Expert 4.0, and end up with a Front Panel that controls a Digilent uC32 board (Arduino compatible) with a Digilent Basic I/O shield.

chipKIT are Arduino-like boards by Microchip, and contain 32-bit microcontroller PIC32.

Actually my tutorial it is a proof of concept of an Arduino discussion here in Abacom Forum. I have taken care to expalin what is actually happening.

I believe the tutorial will be helpful to any English-speaking members of this Forum that have never used ProfiLab.

My company Aliatron is an Abacom distributor for Portugal, and we also sell ProfiLab-Expert 4.0.

So, here is a direct link to the tutorial in my english language blog Redacacia:

http://redacacia.me/2014/11/21/design-a ... -basic-io/

I am willing to explain to help anyone here on the tutorial, or in my blog.

Tayeb
Zuletzt geändert von Tayeb am Samstag 29. November 2014, 07:21, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Tayeb

Re: Digilent ChipKIT uc32

Beitrag von Tayeb » Donnerstag 27. November 2014, 15:27

I have just published a video in Youtube, showing simulation of the project in ProfiLab-Expert 4.0, and results on Digilent chipKIT uC32 with Basic I/O shield.

Right at beginning of video I am reducing the frequency of Pulse Generator to 1Hz, to allow for slower viewing of output of Parallel-to-Serial conversion carried in last Multiplexer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0n_cvQq2Q
Zuletzt geändert von Tayeb am Samstag 29. November 2014, 06:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

abacom
Site Admin
Re: Digilent ChipKIT uc32 @Arduino

Beitrag von abacom » Freitag 28. November 2014, 12:06

Thanks a lot for your detailed tutorial! :D
ABACOM support

Antworten

Zurück zu „Elektronik und µ-Controller“